Pages

12.31.2012

2012: Year in Review

I've had such an amazing year from my move to New York, to my brother's wedding, and a pretty intense hurricane, among other things.  Enjoy my 2012 year in photos and have a look back at my {almost} equally as great 2011 while you're at it.
I shared a look at my journey to NY, and I also shared what I would be wearing during my first week at work!  

I experienced my first NYFW presentation when I went to check out Odilon.  I also hit the 5,000 view milestone earlier this year.  Later in the year I hit 10,000!  

I spent many days exploring my new 'hood and even got to spend a weekend away with my friend in Vegas. The views from the plane did not disappoint. 
It was in Vegas that I got lucky.  Marni x H&M was finally mine!  In May my brother and {now} sister-in-law got engaged at the beautiful Brooklyn Bridge park with both the BK and Manhattan bridges in sight.  

In June I accepted a full-time position at Attention, and I also got to spend a weekend on the water with my family.  

I checked out the amazing Little Black Jacket exhibit when it made a stop in NYC, and in August went home to be a part of their amazing wedding.  

September meant that I got to go to work at a NYFW presentation for Rachel Roy's Spring 2013 line.  It also meant that I got to attend a swanky picnic at Fort Greene Park.

I started sharing some outfit photos with you all, courtesy of Miss Whoever You Are.  In the aftermath of Sandy I took a run to the Manhattan bridge and saw Tower 1 lighting up lower Manhattan.  

I spent the night at Parlor Showroom enjoying some art and fashion during the Holiday party season before coming home to Michigan to enjoy time with my friends and family.  

In the new year I plan to explore the city in ways that I never have before, and become even more a part of the amazing community in Brooklyn that I've been welcomed into.  2013, I can't wait to meet you.  Happy New Year!!

‎"Tomorrow is is the first blank page of a 365 page book. 

Write a good one." - brad paisley

No comments:

Post a Comment