Pages

10.30.2012

Pretty Polka's

I wrote this post while I sat in my apartment last night riding out Hurricane Sandy.  I've never seen anything like this, and it's most certainly something that many people along the coast did not take seriously.  On a more happy note, the other day I wore a new polka dot blazer, and a tee with a sequined face.
I've never been much of a polka dot fan {at least ever since I was about 5 years old}, but when I saw this Madewell blazer it sort of made me smile.

 This Lanvin x H&M tee is still a favorite, so cheeky and adorable, and I feel like the blazer and tee were made for one another.
Current/Elliott flare jeans... <3.
Arm situation, and of course, an oversized ring.  

Hope you all stayed safe in the hurricane, this was truly an out of this world event.  Mass flooding, blackouts in Manhattan, and mind blowing amounts of downed trees.  I'd be pleased if something like this were to never happen again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment