Pages

2.23.2012

Odilon: My First Fashion Week Experience

After lunch a couple of Sunday's ago, I walked with Brandon, over to the Standard Hotel for a look at the Odilon collection.  Although the collection was by no means groundbreaking, it was well done and featured a few stand out pieces, and I couldn't stop snapping iPhone pics...


I loved the white on white looks.  These pants were amazing, they were cut so well and after staring for a while I realized that they had a wide tuxedo stripe of white-on-white chevron.  If somebody had offered, I would have walked out wearing them...


Again with the monochrome, the red pony-hair jacket had me at hello.  Overall the collection was wearable, quirky yet wearable.

Lastly I had to throw in a couple of quick snaps of Brandon, {who is launching a new site with her business partner Arlene this March!}, putting in work in printed pants and a Marni collar!  


No comments:

Post a Comment