Pages

12.28.2011

2011 {First} Year in Review

This post will serve as a walk down memory lane, I had such a great summer in Charleston, SC and was able to incorporate so much of my surrounding environment.  I've also highlighted some of 2011's best trends.  Without further ado, here is my review of some favorite posts from Sartorial Roadmap's first year...

 Residents of the Runway: Seriously Feminine was inspired by this perfect little house right down the street from my apartment.

Stripes + Stripes = Style Stars was inspired by this SS '11 trend, which also reminds me of a dress in this post!
I had A LOT of fun with my Oh Irene post, listing necessities for the incoming Hurricane...that ended up causing mayhem for a whole 10 minutes...
Jenny & I stopped by Sugar Bakeshop to celebrate 1,000 views on my blog!
This was definitely a favorite post, PJ's In Public highlighted the silk p.j. trends that were shown on runways around the world!
In September I prepared my Missoni x Target Shopping List and was able to score a few of my favorite things, but I'm still bitter about the socks!!
The Paris Market was definitely a highlight during my trip to Savannah, and obviously seeing this girl!
Design minded in every sense of the word, Jenna Lyon's just knows what she's doing, and that's why Lyon's Den is my favorite interior design-centric post.
Going to see My First Artprize in Grand Rapids was so fun, the above piece was one of my favorites!

Thanks for a great first year, I can't wait to dive into 2012!  I'm moving to New York in exactly 1 week and can't wait to see what the year brings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment