Pages

2.20.2012

A Birthday Gift

Over the weekend my blog hit over 5,000 views!  Views went over 5,000 on Friday which was a nice early birthday present for me, considering my birthday was yesterday!  So thank you for continuing to visit my blog!  While you're here, check out some recent instagram images of a few of my favorite things...



Animal themed trinkets {that's right, an armadillo shoe} and gold farm animals.
I expect absolutely no judgement for the Nicholas Sparks books...  A few great coffee table books, some novels, and the Joie sign that my Aunt and Uncle gave me years and years ago...all atop a Missoni x Target tray!
A picture frame that houses all of my necklaces, it's both practical and decorative!

Hope you're all having a wonderful President's day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment