Pages

9.12.2012

Just Another Day at Work

Another super quick NYFW post!  Yesterday I had the pleasure of going to work offsite for the Spring 2013 presentation for my client, Rachel Roy.  Rachel is known for classic tailoring, stunning brights, and her knack for killer patterns, scroll through and have a look.
 This white eyelet dress was RIDIC, as were the white palazzo pants down the line, they're eyelet at the bottom!  So in love.  And hello pink chiffon dress...........
Bag is poppin, and have a look at those heels.  
 Some behind the scenes model action after the presentation.
Then of course, this happened.  Joanna Hillman walked into the presentation and I think I may have audibly gasped.  She is one of my all time fave street style stars, and her insane hair and signature lip color ALWAYS set her apart.  Girl is stunning for real, she and Rachel make quite the pair.
  
It was certainly a busy day, but so much fun to be a part of.  

No comments:

Post a Comment