Pages

5.13.2012

Sartorial Compass: Michelle Willams, Shifty

The 60's inspired pixie cut that Michelle Williams has been rocking on and off for a while now, pairs perfectly with her love of the perfect shift dress.  Always easy going and simple, she looks effortlessly cool in each one.  
 In Victoria Beckham, Chloe and Erdem {I think}.  She wore the Chloe dress to the Independent Spirit Awards for Brokeback Mountain, I will never forget this dress, it is one of my favorite pieces of all time.  
 Black & white & mod all over.
Love the dress in the center so much!

I'm a bit too attached to my hair to ever go full out with a pixie cut, but she sure does make me question that, if only for just a minute.

P.S. Happy Mother's Day to the most wonderful, selfless woman I know!  Also to the most wonderful Grandma that a girl could ask for!  

No comments:

Post a Comment