Pages

3.11.2012

Sartorial Compass: Maggie Gylenhaal, Black + Blue

Maggie is a fearless advocate of prints one day and a lover of minimalist design in deep hues another. She has truly stolen my heart all over again during my search for these photos. 
  
Black Vionnet dress with white peek-a-boo.
Any smart girl loves a pop of red.

I love this smoky blue, and when you look closely you see a very faint pattern in the fabric.  

Two printed gowns during one awards season?  I like how this lady thinks.
Navy + Black = Perfection.
I may be the only person in the world that liked this dress on her at the Met Gala in 2010, but I can't help loving everything about it.  The dress is from one of the best Louis Vuitton collections in my recent memory, and I love the understated pattern and the heavy black straps.

photos via style.com, people.com, justjared

No comments:

Post a Comment