Pages

3.13.2012

My Look: Feels Like Spring

Last week ushered in the first real taste of spring.  This time of year always seems to puzzle me, what is appropriate?  Surely nobody wants to see my SUPER pale tights-less legs quite yet, but how do I find that middle ground?
 Last Thursday the above ensem' was my answer.  The deep mustard skirt is from Madewell which I paired with my J.Crew chambray shirt, belted and topped with a few gold accessories.  Last but not least, my leather jacket had to make an appearance,  I definitely plan on bringing this look out again soon.
 On Sunday afternoon I started playing around with a few things in my closet, and this is what came out of the try on session.  The dress is from Anthropologie, I layered it with one of my all time favorite sweaters, and my jean jacket.  I can't wait to find the right times and places to wear this...over and over again.
It will be fun to dress it down with my sweet new kicks from Gap or dress it up with my Zara heels.  The whole outfit is also ridiculously comfortable...which is pretty much my goal most days while getting dressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment