Pages

12.24.2011

Sartorial Compass: Drew Barrymore & the Holiday's

Unfortunately for Drew there have been many a momentous Sunday in the month of December.  The 2nd Sunday I spent at the Empire State Building & the airport, the 3rd at the Nienhuis family Christmas party (at which I got to mingle with 8 of the coolest kiddos ever) and the 4th Sunday celebrating the birth of baby Jesus. Luckily for all of you I am going to basically throw all of the rest of my favorite Drew B looks into the last Sartorial Compass of the year!

A queen of casual cool, she's one of the women I look to for the best of casual dressing.
 The leather jacket + white dress is so great, and the chambray shirt + skirt will forever be an outfit inspiration to me.  But her white and purple tucker top paired with that stunning chunky necklace is what led me to my love affair!  I <3 Tucker and I'm not afraid to say it.
These are all such beautiful classic looks.  The black and white Narciso Rodriguez dress in the center is fantastic!!
The black dress and arms full of bangles is a fave look!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE these looks.  The dress on the left she scored at a vintage store, the center she wore to a Chanel event (being not the biggest fan of all things Chanel I love that she can still show her style while wearing the classic brand) and lastly a shocking lil number that I adore.

I've gotta run, but I hope you enjoyed all of these pictures at once, I desperately need a new Drew rom-com in my life, and can't wait to see what 2012 will bring for her! 


No comments:

Post a Comment