Pages

12.23.2011

Holiday Pinning

If any of you are lacking on last minute Holiday decor Pinterest is definitely the right place to look!  You can find people pinning Holiday photos and DIY decorations from all over the world.  Here are a few of my favorite Pinterest Holiday finds...



 A makeshift Christmas tree!
Love these!

So today I pretty much did ALL of my Christmas shopping...and am quite happy with the results!  But I can assure you that if I was throwing Christmas Eve party I for sure would not have anything fully decorated, which is why some of these ideas are so great!  Remember to pop on over to the right and check out my Holiday board on pinterest and give me a little follow!

photos via shop terrain, decorology, stil inspiration, french larkspur and holly mathis interiors

No comments:

Post a Comment