Pages

9.25.2011

Sartorial Compass: Jennifer Connelly The Top 5

In Jennifer's last week as Sartorial Compass I am highlighting my top 5 all time favorite looks of hers.  And judging by the current trajectory, her style is still evolving and getting better with time.  This is just the beginning.
1.

 2.

3.

 4.

5.

1. When I first saw Jennifer Connelly in this dress, I knew she was a fashion force to be reckoned with.  She obviously looks great in short hemlines and the color was amazing on her!
2. This dress is Givenchy I believe, and she couldn't possibly look cooler.  The cutouts add edge, but then the puffed sleeves give it a ladylike twist. 
3. She wore this Lanvin dress to the premiere of The Dilemma in Chicago (missed my chance to be her bff) and looks amazzinnnggg wearing it as a maternity dress.  Love the color and her makeup looks amazing!
4. There's not much I love more than a navy & black combo, and this one is super special with the detailed overlay.  
5. Love this classic made cool look, the blouse is fun and quirky, and the shoes are the perfect way to cap off the outfit.  

Go for the unexpected this week, but keep your look classic as well.  Jennifer we will miss you!  Stay tuned, next week begins a new month & a new Sartorial Compass!

p.s. I added a button for my pinterest page...follow me, it's fun!  Also I recently surpassed 2,000 blog views...so THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.  Keep coming back, fun things are on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment