Pages

2.09.2013

The Men of Timo Weiland, Fall 2013

Thanks to a scheduling conflict on the part of my friend, I was able to masquerade as her and peep Timo Weiland's men's collection on Thursday.  I'd already heard great things about his women's collection that debuted earlier in the day, so I was definitely looking forward to it.  



More than anything, I wanted to steal this red hat for myself right on the spot.  The black & red "Danlly" button down was a major favorite of mine, especially when paired with those particular pants.
I love how he mixed the olive tweed jacket with charcoal tweed pants.
 
My absolute favorite piece was the "Carlos" bomber, on the left in olive and on the right in blue, there's nothing better than contrast sleeves and a leather collar.  I also wanted to snag those super comfy sweatpants off of the boy on the right.

I really enjoyed the collection, it was cool and wearable but every look had something special and "off" about it, in the best way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment