Pages

2.15.2013

Karen & Kaelen

 I got a last minute invitation passed on to me for the Karen Walker presentation earlier this week and I wasn't going to miss it.  On a depressing rainy day, Karen Walker showed what happens when the school girl and working girl meet for fall with rose colored overcoats, military khaki and tweed in an array of tones and pops of tangerine.  


 These two coats blew me away with their modern and voluminous pleating.  

From Karen Walker I wandered through Pier 59 to meet a coworker and check out the Kaelen presentation.  Kaelen was filled to the brim with black, silvers, greys and a pop of pink and my favorite, a purple cloud-like print.  

Black eyelet and a blush moto vest. 

Best look of the presentation, polished grunge. Loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment