Pages

2.08.2013

Rachel Comey, Fall 2013

A wonderful friend {& fashion week fairy godmother} flew in from Chicago for 24 hours and Rachel Comey was #1 on her list.  I was lucky enough to tag along for a first look at the sick new Fall 2013 collection! 


 I absolutely loved this cleaned up punk girl that Rachel's collection embodied this season.  With fully jackets, the perfect amount of leather and some perfectly executed faded denim, I was completely on board.  The leather skirt had me at hello and the blown out flower patterns were classic Comey.  {Also, hello croc leather blazer & full on metallic leopard print get up...!}
I finally got to put my new Nikon D3100 camera to use and though my few favorite photos from the night are nowhere near perfect, I'm absolutely LOVING it.  

 Love.This.

Stay tuned for photos from the Timo Weiland men's collection {photos are PHENOM, and so are the boys}!

runway photos via style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment