Pages

2.16.2013

Let's Talk Street Style: NYFW, Fall 2013


The NYFW Fall 2013 season has come to a close.  Getting out to more shows and presentations was fun and work was just as crazy making for a long, but super fun week.  The street style in NYC was, as always, in great form.  This is a long one kids, so click through and hang on to your hats!

 Supreme rep'd hard this fashion week by showing up in sporty chic looks across the city. 

I loved all of the denim.

 Bright florals were a welcome reprieve from the blizzardy weather of the week.

 Slouchy knits and layers killed it.

 LOVE the blush pink blazer.



 I cannot, CANNOT, get enough of this photo of Tyson Chandler carrying his wife over a bank of snow. {excuse me while I take 10 minutes to google them, only to find out that this is not the first time the gesture has been documented in photos}  They. Are. So. Cute.
 Last, but not least, the coats were S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G.


No comments:

Post a Comment