Pages

9.10.2012

Prism Project at Parlor

Luckily for me, my friend just so happens to work at one of the coolest indie showrooms in New York City. Parlor Showroom is home to an eclectic bunch of designers with distinct points of view, signature textiles, and sartorially sound creations.  



The stunning designer roster only accounted  half of the reason the event was so exciting.  Each designer at the showroom collaborated with an artist that crafted a piece inspired by the designer's offerings. 
Designers from left to right: Delfina Balda, Eighteenth, Morgan Carper, TBA (to be adored), and Gretchen Jones.

Designers from left to right: Kymerah, Aqua by Aqua, and Ann Yee.
Samantha Pleet & Wolverine x Samantha Pleet shoes.
Parlor owner Taylor Thomas (LBD) with a few of the artists and designers.
 A shot of the scene at Parlor, can you spot me?  The space, if you haven't noticed yet, is INSANE.  I'd like to move all of my belongings in and never leave...I'd also refuse to pay rent {the super cute and cozy space is in the heart of Soho}.


photos by Gunnar Larson (with the exception of the last two)

Also, if you haven't noticed yet, my blog has gotten a bit of an autumn makeover thanks to the incomparable Marissa B!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment