Pages

9.17.2012

Rachel & Richard at NYFW

During the last unofficial day and the first official day of New York Fashion Week I was lucky enough to attend two presentations for a couple of my favorite designers in the game.  

First up was Rachel Comey, a pro at easy breezy dresses and separates for the cool girl on the go.  She did not disappoint.  
 Rachel made her spring offering pop with whites, pinks and pops of citrus, and added embellishments and evening looks for the first time. My FAVE look was her feminine camouflage that mixed two pieces, in both a small and large floral/camo hybrid.  
 Richard Chai has always been a favorite.  His downtown cool, with a touch of grunge mixed with a smidge of glam, and it always grabs at my heartstrings.  It doesn't hurt that he is also ADORABLE.
 The collection moved from pastel and citron watercolor florals, into blues, sporty grays and ended perfectly with camo-esque sequins.  Overall, I was a huge fan.  
Thanks again to the coolest stylists and bloggers in all of the midwest (and beyond!), Brandon & Arlene of Kit This, for getting me into both of these shows.  My first two NYFW shows were a hit, and I can't wait to come back for more in February.   
And seriously, how could you not love this face?!

No comments:

Post a Comment