Pages

9.23.2012

All White Everything

Throughout the summer as my life got extremely hectic, I put the weekly feature "Sartorial Compass" on hold.  Once it came down to it I just realized that I had become less and less interested in celebrity style than I once was and therefore decided to scrap it as a weekly feature.  Obviously there are celebs out there that continue to blow my mind, and I promise to feature them every once in a while, but for now I'll keep it on hold.  

With that said, I absolutely love interior design and although my current apartment is still in progress I can't help but be inspired by design photos daily.  Going along with that, I love nothing more than spending time on a cozy Saturday morning in my apartment browsing any number of interior design and fashion blogs, so I thought it would only make sense to dedicate my weekend posts, going forward, to lovely and inspiring interiors.  Enjoy today's offering, a selection of all {or mostly all} white interiors that make me want to scrap my love of bright colors, patterns and more...



This apartment is an absolute dream, it would be a pleasure to just spend one Saturday morning here, cup of coffee in hand of course.


I love how the use of primarily one color can inspire the mixture of styles and textures.

Perfect blend of victorian and modern.

No comments:

Post a Comment