Pages

8.13.2012

Mix Me Up

 These pics were taken over two weeks ago, but I've been so out of my mind busy that I'm just now getting around to posting them.  On a Wednesday morning a couple of weeks ago, my co-workers and I returned to our office from a meeting to find the the entire place humming with confusion... the internet was out.  This meant that it was time for my co-worker Eileen and I to head out for a few outfit photos.  
The amazing Prada bag that I won in a guessing game has proven to be the perfect work bag!
From left to right, Banana Republic ring, Stella & Dot ring, Madewell Ring, Madewell cuff.

Madewell pants, Levi's denim vest, Top from TJ Maxx, Prada bag, Bettye Muller pumps and various jewelry. 

This outfit has proven to be a summer staple, and it's taught me that I too can mix prints!  Have a lovely Monday.

P.S. how will you recover from Olympic madness... Spice Girls anyone?!

No comments:

Post a Comment