Pages

8.11.2012

Juan Me Over

 Many, many apologies for being a delinquent blogger these days.  I had only minutes to recover from the wedding weekend, before the full on NYC apartment hunt began.  Let me tell you, it is NO FUN.  

Moving on to lovelier things.  Juan Carlos Obando stole my hear probably about two years ago, or just two whole seasons ago, I never know anymore.  But I recently became even more smitten when I took a look at his Fall 2012 ready-to-wear collection.  He sneaks in some minty greens, a few shocking sorbets and the perfect amounts of fur and sleek black.  Have a look...


 I can't deny how much I love fur.  This is spectacular!

 Love the structural draping on both of these dresses.  Perfect.

I promise to hit more of a stride in the upcoming week.  For now, have a lovely Saturday!

images via style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment