Pages

3.06.2012

Sartorial Compass: Maggie Gyllenhaal, Lanvin Lover

If I wasn't entirely certain of my adoration for Maggie Gyllenhaal, she absolutely stole my heart at the 2009 Golden Globes.  She chose to step out sporting a floor length, one shoulder, purple and turquoise leopard print Lanvin gown.  That was it, I was sold.  The laid back draping, and flawless construction suit her, and I don't see her giving up on Lanvin anytime soon, thank goodness.

 The. Best. Ever.


I love how she dressed this down with sandals, it looks so comfortable yet pulled together.


Too bad this isn't a full body shot of her in this adorable one shouldered jump suit!!

Yes, this is sartorial compass, yes this is Tuesday, not Sunday, I will do better next week.  For now you may spend your time dreaming of how Maggie Gyllenhaal will wear Lanvin once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment