Pages

3.07.2012

Marni x H&M

As the launch gets closer and closer I am trying to deal with my anxiety.  WHY ARE THEY LAUNCHING ON A THURSDAY, WHEN NORMAL PEOPLE HAVE TO WORK?  That is my biggest question, additionally, will Marni x H&M be sold on their U.S. e-commerce site at all?  Also, if I get to the Soho H&M there at 1-ish, will there be anything left.  So many questions, so few answers.  Here are my top two wishlist items...

Cannot deal with how amazing that forest green detail is...and a wooden heel?  I love a wooden heel.  

I've been on the hunt for a perfect pajama-type top since way back in July, this is the perfect combo of a true blouse and PJ top!  

If any of you are getting there early I hope you have a wonderful time, and send back good vibes to me in NYC...I'm hoping to scoop up some remnants.  I'm trying to be hopeful, but I'm writing this post purely for therapy therapy, my FOMO (fear of missing out) is so great, and my anxiety level so high...what to do.

photos via hm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment