Pages

2.25.2012

Let's Talk Street-Style, NYFW Fall '12

Fashion month has already taken up residency in Milan, but I'm just now taking inventory of the great street style snaps that came out of New York Fashion Week.  Have a look at a few of my favorites!

 Red pops like no other!  And FYI Solange is BY FAR the coolest Knowles, there I said it.

 Miroslava, TTH & Leandra...they are the street style dream team, we obviously can't forget Joanna Hillman {below}.
I dream about jackets with leather sleeves.  Just last night at dinner I saw a girl with the perfect one, I seriously considered asking nicely to take it home with me.
DEETS: Love how these shots all fit together.  Leandra's red PS1, Miroslava's necklace, sunglasses and vintage Proenza tee...and of course Jenna Lyons with that jacket and neon bag...she. is. so. cute.

I can't help but find inspiration in these photos to mix patterns and go crazy with accessories and textures.

photos via mark iantosca for refinery29, victoria adamson for the cut, and tommy ton for style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment