Pages

2.14.2012

February 14, 2012

I have never been a big Valentine's Day girl, I grew up loathing the color pink, and since my birthday comes right after I've always preferred that whatever special things might happen, or gifts might be given that they come on my birthday instead.  For some reason though my attitude toward pink has shifted in the past year {I can think of only one reason...this house}and I find myself drawn to more romantic colors, shapes and decor than ever before.  But let's not get ahead of ourselves...if I'm gonna wear pink I have to have something to rough it up...  So in honor of Valentine's Day 2012 I give you my favorite pink-spiration from Pinterest and beyond...





I am completely in love with the idea of spray painting silverware, and would like to use said silverware to eat everything in the second collage.  Flowers, pink, red, fuschia, where did this love come from?  I am not sure, but I like it, and think that pink is here to stay!

What are you doing for V-Day?  My friends and I are checking out The Vow and plan to savor every second worth of tears that fall during what is sure to be an emotional roller-coaster of a film.
Stella McCartney photos via fashion gone rogue 

No comments:

Post a Comment