Pages

1.19.2012

Golden

The GOLDEN GLOBES have come and gone, and I'm gonna get right to it...


 I loved these three looks, Michelle Williams in Jason Wu was formal but not obvious {I may be one of the only people that hated the headband}.  Rooney Mara was true to herself in Nina Ricci, but it is far from boring black.  And Emma Stone is continuing her love affair with Lanvin, I couldn't be happier!
These were all beautiful dresses too, Kristin Wiig always looks great on the red carpet.  This blush Dior dress on Charlize Theron is so pretty but I did have an issue {again with the headband} with it being a little too ballerina.  Jessica Biel looked fantastic in my opinion, I love everything about it.  
My favorites on the party circuit were Jamie King, Shenae Grimes, Shailene Woodley in Calvin Klein & Rachel Zoe.


Overall I was pretty bored by the dresses on the red carpet, I'm really hoping that people will step it up for the SAG awards in a week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment