Pages

1.17.2012

Critics Have Chosen

My theory about the Critics Choice Awards is that there's less pressure compared to the big three award shows, translating to everybody showing up looking RIDICULOUSLY awesome.  Including a few Sartorial Compass alumni, and some up-and-comers that I can't wait to see more of.

Love these ladies, Michelle Williams looked stunning in Chanel (an upcoming Sartorial Compass I promise), Diane Kruger in Prada and Kirsten Dunst in Dior.
The ladies from the Help turned it out, I love all of the color.
The ones to watch are as follows Elle Fanning in Rodarte, Elizabeth Olsen in Pucci, I am dying to see her movie Martha Marcy May Marlene.  And lastly Shailene Woodley in Calvin Klein, also really looking forward to seeing her in The Descendants.  I can't wait for more awards shows!

photos via popsugar

No comments:

Post a Comment