Pages

12.03.2011

Home Sweet Second Home

Things have been a bit chaotic as of late.  Once I finally got myself and my "4 jobs" organized I have kept mighty busy.  Job 1) job search (they're not lying when they call it full-time work), Job 2) promoting Kevin Clark and his book The Great Economic Train Wreck, Job 3) CulutureWorks ICA Admin Asst. (etc...), Job 4) this blog of course!!

Thanks to said organizational skills, I planned a super quick trip to my old stomping grounds, Chicago, this week.  I was in town for a couple of interviews and was also lucky enough to spend some time with friends and shopping at my favorite European invasion stores.  The trip was not complete without a stop to see the brand new Perchance Gold Coast!  See my fun photos below!


Such a sweet sight to see.  Thanks for a great two days Chicago!

My first TOPSHOP experience!
The shoe section blew my mind.


I worked at Perchance on Southport for nearly three years and had the best experience, and I am SO happy for their success and the opening of the Gold Coast location!

No comments:

Post a Comment