Pages

9.21.2011

Fall Favorites

I adore autumn for plenty of reasons so I want to share with you a few of my favorite things about fall.  Everybody has their favorite fall treats, these are mine...


Okayyy so I'm making apple crisp on Friday and I cannot wait, I'm making a recipe that includes blueberries too, so I'm pretty sure it's going to be wonderful!  The middle photo is a fig bruschetta with goat cheese, last year I discovered the magic of figs while working at Floriole Bakery in Chicago.  And lastly (going against everything I believe in) the Salted Caramel Mocha from Starbucks...SO SO DELICIOUS.

These are a few other things that get me excited about autumn...


First and foremost, the COLORS!  So excited about the greens, yellows, tans, reds, and oranges!  The dress is from the Valentino F/W 2011, love the color combo and the long sheer sleeves, the other runway image is from Chloe F/W 2011 with some great high waist denim and that beautiful gold blouse.  I cannot wait to wear leather jackets like the one above from J.Crew!  The booties are from Aldo I'm pretty sure they'd be a great addition to my fall wardrobe!  Lastly, I cherish autumn for the new nail polish colors!!  The one in the photo is A-Taupe the Space Needle and I can't wait to get my hands on it...or it on my hands?

No comments:

Post a Comment