Pages

8.07.2011

Sartorial Compass: Zoe Saldana

I'm changing up the way that I do Sartorial Compass, from now on I'll feature one fine lady (or male down the line) every month, so each Sunday I will post a different set of photos of said stylish lady (I hope that as today's post does, they'll all have themes!).  I found myself having to squeeze too many pictures into one post and it was way too cluttered.

Zoe Saldana first captured my attention as Eva the graceful dancer with the huge 'tude in Center Stage (in 2000...one of THE best movies ever) at some point during my middle school years.  Since then she's always gone relatively unnoticed by the general population and paparazzi alike, but she never fails to STUN on red carpets!  Zoe LOVES a standout print so below I've compiled my favorite patterned looks of hers...without further ado, your August Sartorial Compass Miss Zoe Saldana...



So obsessed with the unexpected touch of coral pumps with this D&G leopard and lace dress!




The above dress is Vionnet, it looks amazing and super comfortable.  Below is a Louis Vuitton dress I believe , she pulls it off perfectly with simple hair and makeup...letting the dress do the talking!

I leave you with hopes that these photos of Zoe are PRINT-spirational for you in your upcoming week.....

photos via justjared and the internet

No comments:

Post a Comment