Pages

8.09.2011

Kitchen Kraziness

I've been getting a little bit obsessed with kitchen's lately.  I would attribute it in part to the fact that the kitchen in my current apartment leaves much to be desired as far as both space and cleanliness go, and also to my desire to become more well acquainted with the arts of both cooking and baking.

So please enjoy my kitchen and dining room obsessions.......












As is I'm sure very apparent my imagination is running wild at this point...and I obviously don't have a clear picture on what I would like in a kitchen (not that I'll be designing my own anytime soon...), I'm lost somewhere between rustic and contemporary.  What I do know however is that extra space would be nice...and that you should definitely expect more posts like this one!

photos via desire to inspire

No comments:

Post a Comment