Pages

9.01.2013

My Insta-Life: Bidding Summer Adieu

It's true, the summer is unofficially coming to a close this weekend.  Part of me is sad because I can't help but love the magical energy of New York in the summer, but then the rest of me can't wait to wear leather, watch football, and see the trees turn.  August was a pretty incredible month, so take a look.

Cabin time in the Catskills commenced early this month.   It was filled with so much laughter, so much amazing food, and perfect views like this one...


 A few days after cabin weekend, I headed to Detroit to meet up with some friends for the Jay Z, Justin Timberlake Legends of the Summer show.  This DC view was a perk from the flight.  

My outfit for the show... See more here.
 It. Was. Incredible.

 Every once in a while I get sick of the topknot, and try something new, this was a super fun look. 

I took my first trip over the Brooklyn Bridge last week, and all I can say is, Brooklyn, I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment