Pages

8.13.2013

Anatomy of An Outfit: #24HrsInDetroit

 
It's safe to say that one week ago, my life changed.  I experienced two musical legends {who aren't done yet!} performing their hearts out to an amazing Detroit crowd, while sitting with a few of my best friends.  I spent an incredible 24 hours in Detroit with the Legends Of The Summer, and it was 100% worth it.  Now... to the outfit.  

The denim vest is the single most important piece of my summer wardrobe, I layered it over this basic black Gap tee, tied at the waist with rolled up sleeves.  The outfit was completed with this voluminous navy skirt from H&M {old}, it's very girly, but when paired a couple of pieces that are a bit tougher, it's perfect.

The full look was pulled together by a few of my favorite pieces of jewelry, a vintage cross from Atlantis Dry Goods, Kelci nameplate, various rings, and my new Madewell heels, super comfortable for a night full of dancing. 

The final look, so ready to dance all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment