Pages

6.30.2013

My Instagram Life: Summer!

June kicked this summer off in perfect style, and I'm sharing what my iPhone lens saw throughout the month.  Starting off the month right, I spent a morning at CFDA HQ celebrating their partnership with Swarovski, and re-watching the CFDA Awards webcast.  Later in the week I indulged in Krispy Kreme donuts with some friends in celebration of National Donut Day.  

Once upon a time... I wore a denim jacket over my denim vest.  Something tells me that won't be the last time.  Then it was off to Texas for an amazing weekend with Brinton & Allie

The cutest bride-to-be, and our amazing view of downtown Austin from the rehearsal dinner cruise.

The State Capitol is a beaut {I know you've seen her before, but I couldn't help myself}.  The wedding flowers were so perfect.  So. Perfect. 

Saying goodbye to the Lone Star State was tough, but it won't be the last time.  Plus, leaving Texas meant that I got to come back and enjoy a perfect moment in Prospect Park at Tropfest, and accompanied the supermoon.   

My new Rachel Comey shoes are a cosmic wonder, I cannot wait to wear them all over the boroughs this summer. 

I'm going back to Michigan to frolic on the beach, cuddle cute puppies, and hang with my friends & family this week, and I can't wait to see what else this summer holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment