Pages

4.15.2013

Studio City

The phrase "Studio apartment" always comes off as a dirty word, but I've found a few promising pieces of inspiration that don't make them seem so bad.  In fact, these pics sort of make me actually want one...    {I'm definitely not in the market for a new apartment, but just daydreaming a bit}.
 I love pretty much every piece of furniture, every throw and each rug in this place.

The green couch is something very special.
Studios seem to be done best when there's a somewhat clear definition of what separates the "bedroom" from the living area.  In the photo above it's a curtain, in the other spaces it's just the way of arranging the furniture that gives it it's own central focus.  The only scary thing for me is wondering where the closets are... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment