Pages

4.21.2013

High Winds & A Headscarf

I'm happiest when I'm getting dressed for weather between 50º and 70º.  Luckily for me, New York is loving the mid-60's lately so I decided to bust out a skirt san tights this week.  I did have some minor troubles trying to wrangle the skirt, it's none too flattering in moments of high winds, but it worked.
In the morning while I was tying my new scarf {$5 find} in my hair, I knew I looked like someone or something and it wasn't until mid-day that I realized it was Rosie the Riveter.  It's odd, but I'm willing to embrace the look because I have a feeling it's gonna be a staple this summer especially since I'm growing the bangs back out! 
Head scarf, vintage; chambray shirt, j.crew; skirt, vintage Oscar de la Renta; booties, aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment