Pages

3.14.2013

Chambray All Day

Alternate post titles include: 
Chambray: A Love Story
An Ode to Chambray
Chambray, I Love You
(I could go on)

How it's taken me this long to write a post completely dedicated to the art of the chambray shirt, I have no idea.   My love affair with the fabric is so serious that all three of my chambray shirts {one is fitted and normal, another is oversized, and the newest member of the Chambray family is sleeveless} came home to Michigan with me for just 5 days over Thanksgiving.  It's hard to get adventurous with the fabric, but I've found myself attracted to a few new styles this season.  

I may have gasped at the sight of both of these color blocked & patchwork-ed shirts from Madewell.  Above is the two toned chambray shirt, below is the western jean patchwork shirt, a Madewell.com exclusive.  
The short sleeved option is another style I've been looking into, it's so good with the sleeves rolled.  This denim short sleeved button up is from American Apparel.
I've been stalking a patchwork denim shift dress in the window of a store down my street for a while, but when looking for the exact one online, I came up blank.  Luckily this Asos colour blocked denim shift dress does the job just fine.  

I know it's excessive, but I'm not alone in this obsession... right?  

No comments:

Post a Comment