Pages

10.02.2012

Varsity

Cool nights, and crisp mornings are the best perks of fall, the leather jackets are right up there too.  And there was never anything better than the first couple of months of a school year, football games, new clothes, and best friends.  And as you can see, I could NOT resist this Madewell jacket and it makes me feel like heading straight to the nearest football game.  


I've had many of my leather {& pleather} jackets for 3-4 years, and needed to refresh the collection so I went with the varsity look on this one.  I. Love. It.  I also love this dress, it is essentially a sweatshirt, from J.Crew.  The jacket is not as heavy as I had initially expected, making it utterly perfect for this transitional weather.
J.Crew bag from last year.

If you're the kind of person that says you never have luck finding things at TJ Maxx, I advise you to never leave without looking at the jewelry case!  Treasures abound, and massive silver carnations do too...
Stella & Dot Stevie Necklace, and turquoise necklace from Old Hollywood.  

No comments:

Post a Comment