Pages

10.26.2012

Blossoms, IRL

I've been infinitely inspired by blossoms lately, both of the 90's sitcom LOL status, as well as the petal filled, grown from the dirt IRL {in real life} variety.

 I stumbled on these photos from Charlottesville, Virginia taken by Jane of the blog Sea of Shoes.  I cannot get enough of the freshness, and absolute perfection that is represented in this field of wildflowers.


 Can you imagine if you could wake up to this view every day??

 This piece is by Ben Giles, I found it through Pinterest, and I love that it mixes a vintage photograph with such graphic and dimensional blooms.

 Another Pinterest find, I love that the imperfection of this is really what makes it so perfect and special in the end.
Chanel No. 5 - re-imagined.  

Find these, and other photos, illustrations, designs and more on my Pinterest board, "visual inspiration."

photos via sea of shoes, ben giles, nick knight

No comments:

Post a Comment