Pages

9.29.2012

Sartorial Roundup: 2012 Emmy's

This year's Emmy's have come and gone, and without access to E!'s red carpet coverage I didn't get to see a single gown until the show started.  As usual, there were many a sparkly dress, and as usual I hated most of them, these are the types of dresses I love.  Enjoy the roundup!

Ginnifer Goodwin came looking stunning in a coral gown by Monique Lhullier.
 Leslie Mann looked amazing in Naeem Khan.
 Julianne Moore STUNNED in a lemon hued Dior Couture gown.  I am so in love with this look.
 For the first time in recent memory, Julianna Marguiles, wore something other than Narciso Rodriguez, and it worked for her.  Giambattista Valli jacquard looks lovely on you, J.  
 Tina finally redeemed herself after many past red carpets gone awry.  On Sunday she looked wonderful in Vivienne Westwood.  
 When I first saw this photo I had no idea who the girl was, but the dress hooked me.  Emilia Clarke of Game of Thrones chose a very different, very cool Chanel.  
Last but not least, the adorable and hilarious, Zooey Deschanel, looked lovely in an ethereal Reem Acra dress that some described as a Cinderella moment.  The unfinished edges are what got me really excited, there's nothing better than a slightly imperfect gown.  

What were your faves of the night?

photos via refinery29, and harper's bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment