Pages

4.26.2012

My Life Lately

One thing that I love about New York {and Chicago, and most other big cities I assume} is that people really know how to enjoy a weekend.  The second it warms up people are spending time at parks, dining outside and enjoying any bits and pieces of nature that they can.  Another great thing?  Every musician that you could ever want to see comes through NYC.  

An afternoon spent at DeKalb Market.


Easter Sunday at Prospect Park.
I found this on the street...makes me sad that if I asked a 10 year old what this was they would have no idea....
Ben Rector at Webster Hall.


NeedtoBreathe.
Bo & Bear of NeedtoBreathe.


A great weekend typically includes a perfect latte.

Happy almost Friday yall!

As always come find me on instagram - kelcitaylor!

No comments:

Post a Comment