Pages

4.24.2012

Give-It-To-Me

Loosely translated, Givenchy means "give-it-to-me" in English...I mean it doesn't...but that's beside the point.  So it's no surprise that last night as I FINALLY finished looking at all of the SS '12 shows on style.com that I fell head over heels for nearly every look that came down Riccardo Tisci's runway.  Pastel pinks, black for good measure, and the most unbelievably well executed peplum's that you have ever seen strutted down a runway.  They truly stole my heart.

 And yes I would like a massively oversized shark tooth necklace to wear with...everything?

The tailoring is so spot on, and the sheer paneling on the skirts and tops is beautiful.

This leather pailette of sorts is dreamy.  The Givenchy version of a skirt-suit...I'm in!

 This is the peplum to end all peplum...Peplum by the way means a flared ruffle attached to the waist of a jacket or bodice...
And there you have it...thoughts?

Shoutout again to my girl Marissa for the lovely, springy and PINK header up top!!

photos via style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment