Pages

4.13.2012

Got My Eyes On You

I'm trying to spice up the decor in my bedroom right now, but often that takes time and usually a bit of money...  Right now there are a select few things that I can't get out of my head!
I need a fan in my room for practical purposes, but I figure that I can find one that is both practical and aesthetically pleasing.  These are a few that I found on Etsy.  Thoughts?

I love these gold framed chalkboards, I'd prefer the one above sans biology lesson.  Morgan & Katie...remind you of a certain summer lab?  I would love to use this simply as a way of posting reminders in my room, but also think it would be fun for listing restaurants to try etc...
I would LOVE to find one of these chairs to replace the desk chair of mine that split in half when I first moved in {that's right, my desk has been chair-less for 3 months}.  Any suggestions on where to find one for under $100?

photos via etsy shops zoeken, lucksinger, chrissy's vintage goods, rigandtwig and lovely emmy lou

No comments:

Post a Comment