Pages

3.29.2012

Take Me To The Springs

For some reason completely out of my realm of understanding, it doesn't matter the time of year, the time of day, or the type of mood I'm in.  I am always drawn to editorials, and photography shot in Palm Springs.  With Coachella around the corner, I thought I'd go ahead and highlight a few of my favorite shots from the desert.  

 Regina Feoktistova shot by Andrew Yee for Spend It Magazine





 Bette Frank by Lachlan Bailey for Harper's Bazaar Feb. 2012


These. Shoes.
There's something about the dust, palm trees and mid-century architecture that I can't seem to tear my eyes away from.  It doesn't hurt that there's a hearty helping of Prada with a dash of Burberry, Proenza, and Balenciaga among other's, thrown into the mix.  This makes me crave a road trip through the southwest, more than ever before.

photos via fashion gone rogue  

No comments:

Post a Comment