Pages

9.10.2011

[NO] Labor Day

I spent my labor day hanging around Charleston.  First up, I spent some time in the sun at the battery writing in my journal and reading.  This was my wonderful view...


I tend to get very detailed in my journal and while I was wrapping up my writing for the day, I realized that I'm going to need a new journal soon.  So I embarked on a trip to the Old Village Mt. Pleasant.  A super cute neighborhood right across the Cooper River from downtown Charleston.  I stopped at a shop called Out of Hand and found my new weakness...


I had fun playing with effects in picasa today.  On this street you'll remember from the Notebook Allie shoves ice cream in Noah's face...so cute!



I can see myself getting in trouble here...but sadly no luck in the new journal department this labor day, but it was well worth the trip out!




Some adorable places in old village, the beautiful Presbyterian Church, a super cute house and the Posthouse restaurant.  I'm off for a day of adventures...photos to come from my fun-filled day!  Enjoy the beautiful Saturday, college football and oh yeah...GO BLUE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment