Pages

9.01.2011

Are You There Autumn? It's Me, Kelci.

When I moved to Charleston this summer I had to massively edit down my clothing, bedroom furniture (right now I'm looking at a makeshift "table" made of 3 cardboard boxes stacked atop one another), and bedroom decor for the sake of space.  I only brought summer things, plus a few sweaters for "cool summer nights."   Yeah..those don't exist here.

I'm desperately craving a scarf, a leather jacket, boots and jeans.  So in my thirst for cool and crisp autumn weather I thought I would post some of my favorite layered streetstyle looks from the last few seasons...
 


Leandra Medine (above and below images) the man repeller doing what she does best, repelling men layer after layer...after even more layers!



Love this gals' short sleeved jacket with her sleeves being just the right pop of color, the cozy scarf and booties are also amazing!




I am totally smitten with this look, the mid-length leather skirt is a dream of mine for the season (there's a BEAUTIFUL black one at Anthropologie right now...but that's A LOT of paychecks away from reality...




I'm feeling super inspired, and I'm at least craving a try on with my fall clothes, just for the fun of mixing and matching things, re-purposing clothes from last year by wearing them different ways etc...!  I'm especially excited about wearing mid-length skirts this fall and winter with boots and tights.

All photos via vanessa jackman, style.com, streetpeeper, mr. newton

No comments:

Post a Comment