Pages

8.28.2011

Sartorial Compass: Zoe Saldana Gown Gorgeous

These are the looks you HAVE got to check out.  We know that Zoe loves flirty fun party dresses, and print etc...but did you know she is an absolute PRO when it comes to full on gowns?  In her last week as your sartorial compass, let her lead you to the land of beautiful dresses....


She really loves red and really rocked it out in these four dresses...from left Armani Prive at Cannes 2011, Prabal Gurung dress at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party, Louis Vuitton at the 2010 Golden Globes, and Givenchy Haute Couture.


LOVE the architectural details on this silver one...I think it's also Armani Prive

.
Zoe wore this dress the other night for one of the premieres for her latest movie.  It's Balmain, and the combo of leather, metallic detailing and the ethereal white chiffon(?) makes this super hardcore and beautiful at the same time!


And last but not least THE PURPLE DRESSSSSSS!!  When I first saw her on the red carpet for the Oscars (I think 2010) I started squealing...and immediately texting my roommate at the time..."ZOE SALDANA IS WEARING THE Givenchy purple dress."  It kills me how cool this dress is, yeah maybe the top is a little disjointed from the bottom...but there are explosions of purple ombre cascading down the dress, making it awesome!

Check out these last two looks that Zoe has sported recently (I forgot about one, and one was too recent that I missed it)...  The first is from a polo tourney in L.A. that Prince William and his wifey attended and the second is from an event the other week, I think it's Lanvin.

No comments:

Post a Comment