Pages

7.31.2011

Charleston by Night

This is how Jenny and I spent our evenings...


First night, dinner at Poe's...we would probably tell you that our dinner was delicious and "the perfect amount..."


Friday we headed to 32 degrees for frozen yogurt...entirely necessary after the sweltering day!


Saturday night we got dressed up and decided to hit the town!!  It turned out to be an interesting night, meeting a few native Charleston boys and closing the evening drinking a New Holland beer at "Closed for Business."


Jenny looked AWESOME in her brand new Urban dress and a few key accessories...lovinnnn the green!!


I decided to take my vintage Oscar de la Renta skirt out on the town, I scored the skirt at Modern Vintage Chicago, and I accessorized with my AMAAAZING new necklace from CHICO'S.  Yes I said Chico's...we both walked away with stunnas for necklaces!

Sunday night we settled in with our Chicken Cesar Pizza and cupcakes (ice cream too), and watched The Switch...the perfect ending to a lovely weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment