Pages

9.24.2013

Sartorial Roundup: Emmy Awards, 2013

I have to be honest, I didn't even tune in for the Emmy's this year.  I caught a couple of moments, but decided that since nobody from New Girl was even nominated I should just skip it all together.  I'm just not sure I can live in a world where Max Greenfield is not the best supporting actor...apologies, I digress.  A small group of ladies dressed appropriately and interestingly, and I for them I am so grateful.

Kate Mara in J. Mendel, Taylor Schilling in Thakoon, and Kerry Washington in Marchesa

Sandrine Holt in Honor, Rose Byrne in Calvin Klein Collection, the adorable Kiernan Shipka in Delpozo, and Zosia Mamet also in a dress by Honor
 I loved these two floral gowns, age appropriate for Kiernan, and just enough fun and femininity on Zosia.
Jessica Paré in ODLR and Aubrey Plaza in Marios Schwab

photos via Fashionista.com & People.com

No comments:

Post a Comment