Pages

4.01.2013

My Instagram Life: MARCHing Into Spring

March flew by, but with the combination of daylight savings time {finallyyyy!}, March Madness and the fact that it's finally feeling like spring, it's been a pretty great month.  Scroll through for some of the highlights of my month & find me on Instagram.
"Piggie Smalls" reps UofM at Pork Slope. So wonderful.

One of the accounts that I'm on at work is the CFDA, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, and my team and I were fortunate enough to attend the CFDA Awards nominee announcement event this March.  It was surreal to be surrounded by some of my favorite designers and some of the most prominent in the industry.  The above photo is a view from their offices, the below is a pic of the books that hang on the wall as art.

A J.Crew order showed up at my door with an adorable booklet detailing the history of their famed Ludlow suit.  So cute. 

I spent a Friday evening at the Met, it was wonderful.

Views like this always blow my mind and remind me of the fact that I live in New York City.

One of my very favorite people from the lovely state of South Carolina, Lulie Wallace, was in town with her husband and we got to spend an afternoon catching up!  I once wrote a post about her beautiful paintings, check it out here.

Good Friday came and went, but along with it I spent my Friday eating delicious fried chicken at Pies 'n Thighs in Williamsburg, attending a Good Friday service, and cheering my Wolverines on to an amaaaaazing victory over Kansas.

Then came Easter, another day of stuffing my face silly, spending time with friends and again, cheering my Wolverines on to another win.  I also spent some time getting to know Mabel the cat.  

Can't wait for more and more spring wonderfulness.  

No comments:

Post a Comment